( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze

3 posters

Go down

New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze Empty New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze

Post by Blainewitch Fri 04 Apr 2008, 12:13 pm

I have read that the new LG is tough to squeeze.
I decided to re-adjust my top row last night, after a deep conditioning - of course.
I squeezed and nothing came out. I squeezed harder! :Gigakach: SPLAT!!! LG EVERYWHERE!!! :whatever:
Don't squeeze so hard that the top pops off. :spank: It's a really BAD idea. :good Idea:

I had LG splattered in my hair, on my clothes, on my floor, and a ton of it in my sink. I spilled all except 1/4 of a brand new bottle ..... now that is a lot of glue to have to remove. I was able to get it all out with acetone and lots of Redken Glass ... today my hair looks greasy from the over use of Silicon. New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 156950

Learn from my mistake .... don't squeeze too hard. Next time I will make the hole a little bigger instead of using force. :Angle:

Blainewitch

Back to top Go down

New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze Empty Re: New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze

Post by Saralee Fri 04 Apr 2008, 1:04 pm

Oh, that really sucks, I would have been nutz, my little girlz probably would have been glued to the floors, because they like to watch everything i do!
Saralee
Saralee

Back to top Go down

New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze Empty Re: New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Fri 04 Apr 2008, 4:38 pm

OH ---------- My ------------ I AM SO SORRY :affraid:
I can not under stand, for the life of me how that could even happen :vala:
DID you just squeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and then it BLEWWWWW Sad
In a big wad or did it just splatter ?????

And did you really have the black top on it ?
Holly cowwwwwwwwww
Well I feel so bad for you I will send you a new LG New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 783546
Also If you can't get most of that residue out try Baking Soda with shampoo it really is great,

JUST ADD BAKING SODA in your hand mix it with your shampoo
and kinda work it around in the spot you think is still yucky and wash again with shampoo.
I USE VO5 .99 Shampoo IT CUTS THROUGH any thing.
It gets your hair squeaky clean and then use normal shampoo and cream rinse
and that should be better...

GOD I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU WHAT A MESS
I tired the first time just on the counter to see how it came out, cause it was so thin
I thought for sure it would just run out but I really think they made it hard so it wouldn't
just pore on your pore little headddddddddddddddd. New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 156950 :Gigakach: New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 156950 :spank: :Gigakach: New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 156950 New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 156950 New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 749877 :crazy: :crazy: New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 156950 New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 156950 New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 156950

SORRY THAT Just made me laugh and Cry at the same time.. :lipsbaby:
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blainewitch Fri 04 Apr 2008, 5:15 pm

Singer, do not send me a new bottle. This was my fault. I do goofy stuff like this, it's typical for me. lol!
I am fine, it all came out of my hair, the sink and my clothes. The black cap was off, I was squeezing it out and squeezed too hard and splat. I remember doing the same thing with turquoise puff paint about 15 or so years ago. :Scrachhead: I just never learn. :whatever:
I have many crazy stories like this .... my friends just laugh .... so do I. :Yahooooo!:
I only shared because I found it kinda funny myself. You are supposed to envision me with LG all over and just shake you head (like my husband does). :funnyshit:

Blainewitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Fri 04 Apr 2008, 5:26 pm

Well Like I said at Sherries board
http://www.hairextensions101.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2894

You must have Hugh STRONG MUSCLEs in your HAND AND ARMS Shocked
Cause I Am a wimp
It took me 2 hands to get a little tiny bit out Rolling Eyes

I will be sending you a new LG - Now be Gentle :tender:
New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 783546 New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 783546 New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 783546 New Liquid Gold - difficult to squeeze 783546
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down