( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOVEHOLLY --Her NEW INSTALL with RLI HAIR & Saga Hair

2 posters

Go down

LOVEHOLLY --Her NEW INSTALL with RLI HAIR & Saga Hair Empty LOVEHOLLY --Her NEW INSTALL with RLI HAIR & Saga Hair

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Mon 20 Oct 2008, 2:40 pm

Hi~ I did my 2nd install this weekend and this time used mostly the RLI hair #5. I wish I took a picture of it with just the RLI hair - but after I installed the whole pack, it still seemed a little thin for me so I added a little of my Saga hair in #4 (body wave). Sorry the pictures are a little weird - I'm still not used to taking pictures of myself in the mirror. But the hair is fairly straight and the curls are from my curling iron. I wish I could wear it straight but I haven't got the back blended enough to where my hair is blended enough with the extension hair to look right? I used the blue tape for the first time and the new LG inbetween the tape. I tried just doing one ear to ear row, but I needed more hair. So it's one full ear to ear row. One shorter row just below, and one shorter row just above that, and then one small row on each of the upper sides. The RLI hair is really pretty and soft. I washed it and blow dried it for the first time today and it dried really nice. So far, I really love it!! P.S..... sorry about the no make-up pics!! ha ha....

LOVEHOLLY --Her NEW INSTALL with RLI HAIR & Saga Hair IMG_3527

LOVEHOLLY --Her NEW INSTALL with RLI HAIR & Saga Hair IMG_3532

LOVEHOLLY --Her NEW INSTALL with RLI HAIR & Saga Hair IMG_3530

LOVEHOLLY --Her NEW INSTALL with RLI HAIR & Saga Hair IMG_3537
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

LOVEHOLLY --Her NEW INSTALL with RLI HAIR & Saga Hair Empty Re: LOVEHOLLY --Her NEW INSTALL with RLI HAIR & Saga Hair

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Mon 03 Nov 2008, 3:25 am

LOVEHOLLY I AM SORRY I DIDN'T Post right away, I know I posted on sherries board but still Sad
I just wanna say you did a AWESOME JOB and YOU LOOK LOVELYYYYYYY
GREAT PLACEMENT AND I LOVE THE COLOR OF #5 hair what beautiful curls U YAY FOR ANOTHER GREAT INSTALL U GO GIRL :dance girl:
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

LOVEHOLLY --Her NEW INSTALL with RLI HAIR & Saga Hair Empty Re: LOVEHOLLY --Her NEW INSTALL with RLI HAIR & Saga Hair

Post by hflsales Mon 03 Nov 2008, 11:14 pm

Very natural! You look great!
hflsales
hflsales

http://www.heels4less.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down