( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best bulk hair and where to find it?

+3
KareBear41486
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Julia
7 posters

Go down

What is the best bulk hair and where to find it? Empty What is the best bulk hair and where to find it?

Post by Julia Sun 29 Aug 2010, 12:48 am

I am a Hair Extensionist here in Australia and I am just about to put my order for the Bulk DVD Pack through as it looks extremely promising.
I have been ordering my I-Tip hair from Australia which is really expensive.( I used to do Micro beads.. but wanna change)
Unfortunately there are not many suppliers here and definitely not for bulk hair.
I want to make my own skin wefts because I think it will be a lot more affordable.

Does anyone know of great quality hair in bulk?
There are so many out there and I am not sure what the best pick is.
I am personally wearing Brazilian Hair... but I am sure there must be something better out there.

any help would be greatly appreciated!
Julia

Julia

Back to top Go down

What is the best bulk hair and where to find it? Empty Re: What is the best bulk hair and where to find it?

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Sun 29 Aug 2010, 3:52 am

Hi Julia,
have you looked at http://www.manedepot.com/ she has great bulk hair, and pretty much all textures!
Also you can make bulk wefts with our bulk hair wefting kit, and you can make a type of skin weft with this method, but it is not a REAL SKIN WEFT,Just so you understand, REAL SKIN WEFTS they are made with polyurethane polymer and each hair is added strand my strand, with our wefting kit you can make awesome wefts all sizes and thickness, and you can add any type of bulk hair to the outside with adding a tiny bit of LG this works and last pretty long, until you do a take down and wash dry and add more for your next install,
But its is not a real skin weft just so you know ok, but other wise making these wefts is a wonderful way of making flat to your head hair extensions, you can add a ton of volume with these weft and your using HAIR Of your choice, that's a big + as most pre-made hair extensions have really crappy hair attached and this is why its a great way to offer your clients the best hair extensions.

I have many girls that make both types of wefts for there clients, the already wefted hair extension kit The making of the wefts is much faster and its really easy but knowing how to make both and offer these to your clients is just another way offering different methods.

Also the fact that you do tipped hair is great, because I think by adding a few tips all above/around
your wefts you can get great movement and layering, it just makes your install look so natural.

I myself tip maybe 20 tips all the way around my head about 1 inch above my ear this way I get awesome layering /movement anyways by making your own wefts its really fast compared to install 200 tips :o)
so it saves a lot of time and money, of course making the wefts does take time and you need to let them
dry 24 hrs before you install them.. ok hope this helps,
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

What is the best bulk hair and where to find it? Empty Re: What is the best bulk hair and where to find it?

Post by Julia Sun 29 Aug 2010, 6:19 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. It was a biiiig help and it is all more understandable to me now.
I will check out their website now!
Have a great day!

Julia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Sun 29 Aug 2010, 6:24 pm

Your more then welcome! more than happy to help :lipstick:
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KareBear41486 Sat 25 Dec 2010, 4:00 pm

Mane Depot has the BEST virgin brazilian hair ever...it gets better with each wash, it is silky like European hair and they also have coarser curly textures as well. I love the hair SO much and I'm here because I pre-tipped all of my beautiful hair and then decided I wanted to try tapes instead of micro links...and this method seems like I could make it work! Smile

KareBear41486

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Sat 25 Dec 2010, 4:49 pm

Well you found the right place and yes you can take any hair of any texture or style and make your bulk hair wefts and if you make your bulk hair wefts right you should be able to be wear your wefts for a very long- long time, you can even make and wear your wefts and if you want to cut the weft off down the road and make them back into tips you can, I do it all the time. What is the best bulk hair and where to find it? 675259 Then if the hair is still great you can make them back into wefts. What is the best bulk hair and where to find it? 585793 Merry Christmas!
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is the best bulk hair and where to find it? Empty hey!

Post by alicejames77 Tue 20 Sep 2011, 7:39 am

Thank you ladies. Your discussion helped me too. And a special thanks to Julia javascript:emoticonp(':lipstick:')
alicejames77
alicejames77

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovelacewigs Wed 11 Jul 2012, 3:35 am

European hair, Maysian hair,Brazilian hair,Indian hair,etc all are good quality.

Ilovelacewigs

Back to top Go down

What is the best bulk hair and where to find it? Empty how can lace wigs last longer?

Post by eclacehairwigs Sat 14 Jul 2012, 8:03 pm

You can choose the cheap discount products .So that you can save a lot from seasonal sales,Perhaps you have finally decided that you want to boost your good looks and purchased one of those front lace wigs. But then if you are to keep it in perfect condition then surely you need to know how to look after it.

black women lace wigs such as these are not at all heavy besides being comfy and provide you with a superb look. When you set your hands on the hairpiece, make sure you shake it gently by putting your hands inside it. This will assist in opening the hair out after slackening it.

You may use a Tangle Teezer Hair brush through the hair if the lace wigs have straight lace hair. But if it happens to be a curly wig then it is best to just run your fingers through the curls on it.

Pat the lace wigs dry with the help of a towel. Always remember not to wring the hair as it could lose shape. never comb the lace front wigs while they are still dripping nor should you ever try to air dry them. Hang your lace wigs on a stand to dry. You can also use a spray and then smoothen it out gently with the help of your fingers.

Treat your human hair wigs with the best of care condition. Ensure that you always use only wig care products which include wig shampoos, wig conditioners and wig brushes which are made especially for the in stock lace wigs.

Many time you might be introduced to products which are said to be gentle and delicate like products for babies for example. But these are definitely not the kind of products that you should use on your full lace wigs. Your wigs could end up looking very dull and maybe even lose color.

eclacehairwigs

http://www.eclacewigs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Sat 14 Jul 2012, 8:22 pm

Thanks eclacehairwigs for all your insite and sounds like of helpful tips!
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahLee001 Wed 18 Jul 2012, 12:43 pm

I advise you to visit online and make search in major search engines to find results with proper topic like Fusion Hair Extensions, if you want to know about my experience then Blue Butterfly Hair Extensions is THE BEST PLACE.... becz i have more then 5 year experience with its owner.
SarahLee001
SarahLee001

http://www.bbhairextensions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down