( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I swim a lot

2 posters

Go down

I swim a lot Empty I swim a lot

Post by roshana Thu 26 May 2011, 12:49 pm

I sent an email but got no reply.
I was wondering if these will last if I swim every day in the summer? I know they're meant to last just 6-8 weeks or so, but I wondered if swimming would cut that time way down.
Thanks for any advice.
Roshana

roshana

Back to top Go down

I swim a lot Empty Re: I swim a lot

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Thu 26 May 2011, 2:25 pm

Hi Roshana
Because I don' swim at all in a pool or ocean I am not much help at all so sorry to say.
but I did talk with a gal a few days ago and she said her clients wear hair wefting tape
extensions and had no problem when it came to being in the water that they were tight
and stayed put no problem at all, so I asked how long did they wear them and she say
oh they had them in 6-8 weeks even longer, and this was using the sandwich method and no glue at all.

She told me one of her clients was a swimming teacher and was in the water all day,
so it sounds like it would be fine to use in this way,

But what I would do is do a test weft.
Like make 2 small side pieces that if attached right should just stay put,
and if they do have any problems you don't have a full install to deal with.
I would give that a try but I am pretty sure it sounds like swimming and using our hair weftingtape is not a problem
when it comes to holding power, but I would make sure you use the Liquid gold glue in the inside of the tape the press it together let dry,
that way you will have no problems at all with the hair sliding out of the tape because of the water its just and extra holding power.
ok hope someone that dose swim can help you out better and if you do a test please let us know what happens..
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by roshana Thu 26 May 2011, 7:17 pm

Thanks so much. That helps a lot!
Roshana

roshana

Back to top Go down