( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dying Pro Weft Yaki Human Hair

2 posters

Go down

Dying Pro Weft Yaki Human Hair Empty Dying Pro Weft Yaki Human Hair

Post by psmuckers Tue 11 Oct 2011, 12:53 pm

I found a great deal on some Pro weft yaki human hair at Donna Bella Milan but the only colors they offer are darker then what I'm looking for. I was wondering if I would be able to dye them to a lighter color. The lightest color they have is a #2 brown and I'm wanting a #4 brown and also a #27 dark blonde. Is this something I would be able to do without damaging the hair? Also was thinking of doing a black wine or some sort of dark purplish red.... any suggestions on what color that may be? This is my first time working with weft hair so I'm not sure what I'm doing but someone on this site suggested taping in wefted hair for the bottom and using tips for the top so I'm going to attempt ths type of install. Just wanted to ask color questions before I ordered the hair.
Thanks so much in advance
Kimberly

psmuckers

Back to top Go down

Dying Pro Weft Yaki Human Hair Empty Re: Dying Pro Weft Yaki Human Hair

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:22 am

Hi Kimberly
I am sorry but when it comes to color questions I am not the one to help you with this, ?
maybe someone will see it and give you a few tips.. fingers crossed ..
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down