( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seamless Install Help!!

2 posters

Go down

Seamless Install Help!! Empty Seamless Install Help!!

Post by aubreyg5 Sun 21 Oct 2012, 9:53 am

So I just got my kit, and have watched the DVD a few times, but I am still a little confused. I made the seamless extensions with already machine wefted hair, but I am a little confused because in this method, both sides have the sticky tape on them. So when doing the install, will my own hair get to sticky against the exposed side? I saw that you should bring down some of your own hair while installing and press it against the hair, but I still feel like I'm missing something. Someone please help who has done the seamless method before! Thanks!!!

aubreyg5

Back to top Go down

Seamless Install Help!! Empty Re: Seamless Install Help!!

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Sun 21 Oct 2012, 1:43 pm

Hello Aubreyg5,
Were happy you bought the kit and please if you ever have any questions
just give us a call or email its faster and were more than happy to help you with anything you need.
You can see on the tips and tricks there are many different ways to cover your wefts,but yes double sided tape is used to make seamless wefts
and you can bring down your own hair or use hand tied hair with a little LG on it and press right above it to cover your wefts or even using a machine weft piece to cover your hair weft,
but what is not in this Dvd is our brand NEW Single Sided Hair Extension Tape tabs we now offer.
We have worked hard for many months to bring this new product to everyone that would like to cover the sticky double sided tape..
And now its here after many months of testing and were very happy its here now to offer our customers..

You can now use these small matte finish tabs to cover your wefts,
using our Single Sided Maximum hold tape tabs it will stick to and cover any double sided tapes
we offer and hold just as long as your install,you not only can use it on the outside to cover your wefts you can apply it under your weft if you like.

We just put our single side hair extension tape tabs up for sale this weekend..
Here is the link
http://hairweftingtape.com/single-sided-maximum-hold-hair-extension-tape-tabs-p-74.html

Now you can just use our single sided tape to cover your wefts if you like instead of any other method we just listed above..
Well Aubreyg5 I do hope this helps and if you have any other questions,
Really please feel free to call as anytime for help as were always happy to help..
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down