( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really Basic Question

2 posters

Go down

Really Basic Question Empty Really Basic Question

Post by AniBug Thu 21 Oct 2010, 11:32 am

Hi all! I just joined this forum. I am trying to learn how to avoid paying thousands of bucks for hair installs...will be ordering Singer's dvd's but, until then, I wondered if you all could answer a really basic question: How do you define (or what is) a "skin weft"? I get very confused between the "hand tied wefts," "machine made wefts" and "skin wefts." I'm also not entirely sure that I know what a "hand tied weft" is but I DO know what a "machine tied weft" is - (doh!).

Thanks, in advance.

Ann

AniBug

Back to top Go down

Really Basic Question Empty Re: Really Basic Question

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Fri 22 Oct 2010, 1:59 am

Hello Ann
and welcome to the forum, so sorry it took so long to get to your question, as we have a lot of members and lots of readers
just not a lot of posting going on lol.
But I am happy to help.

So A skin weft is a knotted or sealed most the time its a very thin mono mesh based - with a Poly -Urethane coating
THAT all means they make these wefts where the hair looks like its coming out of the top like your own hair
and the PU is a urethane coating -thats kinda like a rubber, that you can add - Hairweftingtape or any tape of your choice
to and then your extension is applied to your hair or head, as I like to do it.

Really Basic Question PU-Skin-Weft-Hair-Extensions
So for those who read this and think you shouldn't tape this right to your head/hair should understand it does not stick on your head for the whole install that way, it does lifts up after 1-2 washing, And yes it stays attached for 6-8 weeks, even longer as some wear there installs a long time, but what I have found after doing this for so many years is that, if you are doing your own extensions this is the easiest way to apply it to yourself,

Also its the very same application as the girls that do it on the hair only by lifting up the small amount
of hair and sandwiching the hair and tape together..

It looks and wears the very same just 2 washing different.

So as you can see a Machine weft is just a weft of hair that is sewed together on a track or a weave as they call them and is great but I think very bulky if your wearing 2-3 wefts per tape. But I started out this way and still do many installs on girls because it is the fastest and cheapest way to wear fast taped in hair extensions..
Really Basic Question Double-Stitches-Machine-Weft-Hair

Hand tided is very fine hair tied on a fine line of string and is very flat but very costly but I do love to use these wefts
to the outside of my own wefts once applied to cover my tape. Its great because it gives beautiful coverage and also
more hair added..
Really Basic Question Handtie
Really Basic Question Hand-tied-hair-weft

Well I hope this helps a little feel free to ask more questions as I am happy to help.
:reallyloveit:
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AniBug Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:17 am

Singer - that is a HUGE help! Thank you so much for the pictures and the descriptions.I appreciate the time it took for you to respond - and quickly, too. I'll keep reading and will likely come back with more questions. This is an awesome help, 'though. Thanks!!

AniBug

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Fri 22 Oct 2010, 2:31 pm

http://i145.photobuc Anibug for posting your question as it really helps others that don't really know, so your very welcome and I am always happy to help another hair leaner and lover of hair. Really Basic Question 196514
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:00 pm

WHAT A GREAT QUESTION!

A seamless weft is a weft that is made with out thread basically .

So here where I can say this about both of these wefts

I get calls almost everyday about how they bought there skin wefts or pre-tapped wefts
or a seamless weft, and most of the time the tape wont stick, and the really big problem is the HAIR IS NASTY.

Most pre-taped hair extensions are just junk hair, so you end up spending a lot of money on hair that has
been collected wrong so you get hair that is not REMY, this means the hair was cut and not much care was taken
about the hair going the same direction and or even worse thrown to the floor and so now the cuticle
is upside and the bottom of the hair is up and the top is down and now you have a rats nest for a hair extension.

Or the other reason for bad hair is just the possessing they did on it,
they can strip the hair/cuticle so badly it ends up as junk,
then they coat it that makes is soft/shiny then you wash it 1-2 times and again a rats nest.

So there are so MANY reason you want to find the best hair -VIRGIN is best and then make
your own hair extensions. Or I use Bohyme hair because finding good or great blonde hair
is the hardest to find.

So below are a few reason I make my own flat to my head hair extension.
and why we sell out Bulk hair wefting kit.

1. Its much cheaper than paying for a skin weft- and bad hair.

2. You are using the hair that you already know is the best hair and wont turn into a rats nest
in 1 wearing.

3. If you make your bulk weft right, the weft it self will last longer than the hair in most cases.

4. You can make a years worth of installs in 1 sitting if you wanted to. So no ordering and waiting
for your hair extensions.

5. Some are already making bulk wefts and selling them pre-made, so you can start you own business making them.

6. Wig makers are loving the fact they can make there own fast -bulk weft hair extensions they can add to there wigs fast!

7. Many cosmologist are making flat to your head bulk hair wefts with our method and making great money.

Well I can go on and on.

Our Bulk hair wefting kit really is a great way to make it yourself and know you will have a awesome
hair extension.
http://hairweftingtape.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=28&products_id=57

Just so anyone who reads this you can use our HAIR TAPE
for your already wefted hair extensions that you know and love and it provides awesome hold and easy clean up.

Its not just another tape, its the best hair extension tape out there, I say this because I have tried them all and tested
them all and came up with the best for both hair extension installs.
and I am most happy I have many happy hair extension wearers.....

YOU can get the already hair wefting kit here

Really Basic Question 477663
http://hairweftingtape.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=28&products_id=59

Well I hope this helps
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down