( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reallyloveit Indian Hair

4 posters

Go down

Reallyloveit Indian Hair Empty Reallyloveit Indian Hair

Post by Blainewitch Sat 29 Mar 2008, 7:04 pm

After hearing you all talk about the reallyloveit hair, I just had to buy some. I received it today and it is gorgeous! The price is sooo great, that today I just had to buy even more before it's gone. I wish I didn't love to buy hair, I have so much in my hair tub. I probably have enough to last 3 years!
If I didn't just install Wagman, 3 days ago, I'd be installing this new hair today. Reallyloveit Indian Hair 783546

Blainewitch

Back to top Go down

Reallyloveit Indian Hair Empty Re: Reallyloveit Indian Hair

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Sat 29 Mar 2008, 11:34 pm

:viannen_01: Welcome Miss beautiful Blainewitch,
I AM SO HAPPY YOUR HAPPY :dance girl:
Well I think really you can NEVER- EVER HAVE ENOUGH HAIR :blowdryer:
AND It SOUNDS LIKE I SHOULD BE BUYING HAIR FROM U GIRLS THAT HAVE TUBS FULL OF HAIR FOR 3 YEARS WORTH Reallyloveit Indian Hair 156950 Reallyloveit Indian Hair 749877 Reallyloveit Indian Hair 749877 Reallyloveit Indian Hair 749877
THANKS FOR JOINING ALL OF US REALLYLOVEIT GIRLS :lipsbaby:
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saralee Wed 02 Apr 2008, 3:02 pm

I'm sure you'll really love that hair, I know what it's like, you have a lot of hair but you still convince yourself that u need more!!
Saralee
Saralee

Back to top Go down

Post by Blainewitch Wed 02 Apr 2008, 6:12 pm

Thanks Saralee, your installs look so beautiful and you spoke so highly of the hair that I HAD to buy some. Have you tried Bohyme? How does this hair compare in longevity to Bohyme and/or Wagman.
My Wagman seems a bit frizzy/dull to me in comparison to Bohyme .... but I have convinced myself that that is the difference in Indian vs. Asian hair. My unwashed Reallyloveit Indian hair seems weightier and smoother than the Wagman, kind of like an in between of Wagman and Bohyme? However, I have not washed or dyed my reallyloveit hair yet.
At first I hated Indian hair, now I like something about the fluffiness, which is exactly what I hated at first. I can't really explain why I like it, but I am liking it as much a the Bohyme now. I know that I like how it feels when I am washing it, it feels so soft, silky, and tangle free ... more so than Bohyme. However, when it's dry the Bohyme feel less tangly to me.
Any thoughts on how the reallyloveit hair will compare? :Wacho:

Blainewitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Saralee Wed 02 Apr 2008, 6:36 pm

My really love it hair is alot sleeker and straighter than my wagmans, it very easily blowdrys and straightens, it's alot less work to get it to look how I want, I pretty much just let it airdry most of the way and then use my fingers to blowdry straight, and then if I need run the flat iron over it. Pureology products work awesome on this hair, the hydracure conditioner makes it so soft and smooth. I still like the wagmans, it just takes a litlle longer for me to work with. I'm only wearing about 4 ounces of it right now, and my current install is about 4 weeks old and doing well! Do you have any pictures of your new wagman install?
Saralee
Saralee

Back to top Go down

Post by Blainewitch Wed 02 Apr 2008, 7:12 pm

Oh yes! The hair feels exactly as you describe it. This make me happy! Very Happy I can't wait to install it ..... in 4 - 5 weeks. :whatever:
I haven't taken pictures of my new install, it is such an ordeal for me to take pix. I can't seem to steady the camera and aim while standing in front of the mirror. So .... I have to set up the tripod. If I ask my husband to tke my pic, he seems to get the ugliest shots of me. Every time he takes my picture, I have a huge double chin, all of my wrinkles and eye bags pop out, and I get 1 little eye and 1 big eye. The I get depressed. :crazy: Even my 5 and 7 year old take better pix of me than he does, and they chop off my head and stuff. Hmmmm, maybe that is why they are better?
Eventually I will take pix, maybe this weekend.

Blainewitch

Back to top Go down

Post by hflsales Wed 02 Apr 2008, 10:28 pm

Hi Blainewitch & Saralee!!

I am loving my Indian hair as well! I know exactly what you mean, Blainewitch, about the puffiness of the Indian hair. I like it because it seems like you have more hair than with the Asian. And it straightens like a dream. I purchased the Moroccanoil
that everybody was talking about. That stuff REALLY works!!! I have been using it & my hair literally feels like silk! I can't stop touching my hair & my husband keeps saying, "Why don't you leave your hair alone? You are ALWAYS touching it!" I fondle & smell it all day long. I also have a stash that could last me a few years. I have nowhere left to hide it all! I still want to try that Pureology Hydracure conditioner that you were talking about Saralee. Where do you get it?
hflsales
hflsales

http://www.heels4less.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Thu 03 Apr 2008, 12:04 am

WOW I AM JUST SO HAPPY YOUR ALL SO HAPPY :dance girl:

I think it is great for fullness and is very beautiful hair, :lipsbaby:

REALLY I THINK THE KEY TO ALL GREAT HAIR IS CONDITIONING
KEEPING IT SOFT AND MANAGEABLE

You would be surprised how many girl don't do this? or don't know how ?
Its scary :OMG:
I have been learning a lot about this lately through my daughter working at the salon,

but really I have seen so many girls walking around with DRY WEEDS HANGING FROM OR OUT OF THERE HEADS :OMG: :OMG:
For me,
All hair I have worn so far -
MY first try was
RAQAL WELCH CRAP -Remy hair- I paid $300.00 for clip ins.
BOHYME NEEDED TO BE Moisturized or conditioned
RUSSIAN NEEDED TO BE Moisturized or conditioned
INDIAN NEEDED TO BE Moisturized or conditioned

AND THEY ALL NEEDED SOMETHING TO KEEP THEM SOFT AFTER I DRIED IT.

Now the cool thing has been learning all the best tricks and tips from all my web forum friends.
So Kudos to all those who have shared there experiences with all hair care products,
I for one would not be so happy with my INDIAN - BOHYME - RUSSIAN HAIR

:dance girl: :dance girl: :dance girl: :dance girl: :dance girl: :dance girl: :dance girl:
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saralee Thu 03 Apr 2008, 10:44 am

Believe it or not, I got the Pureology hydracure and all my pureology products on ebay, because no one around here carries it, not even my beauty supply store, so I find some great stores on ebay! but you need to try this product!
Saralee
Saralee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Thu 03 Apr 2008, 2:15 pm

well Maybe I can try to get it to sell hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I will work on that for you all... :tender:
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saralee Thu 03 Apr 2008, 2:43 pm

I got lucky and won one on sherries chat night, I was so happy because it is some expensive stuff!! I love her!!
Saralee
Saralee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Thu 03 Apr 2008, 3:45 pm

I KNOW YOU WERE SO FAST A REALLY GREAT AT THAT GAME GOOD FOR YOU
AND YES SHE IS A SWEETHEART OF A LADY :tender:
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Back to top Go down