( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair

4 posters

Go down

New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair Empty New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair

Post by Blainewitch Sun 04 May 2008, 1:01 pm

I installed my Reallyloveit hair, and I really LOVE it!!! :Yahooooo!:

I did something different with my color.... I always order #4 and dye it to match my hair. This time I ordered a #4 and a #6, figuring they would dye slightly different and create a mild, fine, streaky effect. It did and I like how the hair turned out. My natural hair is the problem. It takes the color darker than my extension hair does ... so the blend is not perfect. I really don't care though. :Scrachhead: I am not going to do anything about it. In 2 weeks when my silver roots come back, then I may blend in some darker dye to my extensions .... but for now ... oh well .... that's life.

I installed with Vapon, so I think it may stick like superglue ... I am a bit scared. At least I won't have to worry about the LG puffing up like a sponge and it may even hold up to being dyed with extensions in. Usually I stay clear of my bonds when touching up my color between installs. I'll let you know how it goes .... I am worried about removal. :whatever:

New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair May08front2

New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair May08back

New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair May08front1

Blainewitch

Back to top Go down

New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair Empty Re: New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair

Post by sweetness Sun 04 May 2008, 3:12 pm

WOW! Beautiful install! I think the colors go nicely can't see much color difference!
Great job! Your colored hair will lighten up after a few washes! Anyway, I think it looks great! :singer:
sweetness
sweetness

Back to top Go down

New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair Empty Re: New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Mon 05 May 2008, 2:50 am

I SECOND THAT WOWOWOW New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair 749877

GREAT JOB I really love it, I really really do its so perfect the colors look great ,,
I hope you don't have any problems with the removal Shocked
I am sure it will be fine..
Just so you know after many installs of this hair the girls and I feel,
if you don't use a ton of serum and or hair products on your hair it will stay soft
and beautiful for a longer time..
Just try to use your best shampoo and cream rinse,
And you should have a great time with your in hair. New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair 783546

Krisite, from DIY had the very same hair and color and she had no problems with it
and really she took a photo of her hair after a month or so install and it was beautiful ..
YEahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ......

AGAIN YOU LOOK BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL GREAT INSTALLLLLLLLL
New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair 783546
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blainewitch Mon 05 May 2008, 10:08 am

Thanks.
I'm glad you told me about the serums, I will hold back on this hair and just use shampoo and conditioner. It feels great. It is by far the longest hair I have ever wore, that feels weird .... but I like it.

Blainewitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Mon 05 May 2008, 1:01 pm

YEAH I Love to share all the updated info on hair, It makes everyones life easy when we share what to do or not to do..but its not just this hair is all hair extensions so I am not putting any on my new hair either.
ANYWAYS I love long hair You look HOT AND SEXYYYYYYYYYYY
ANd that adds up to FUNNNNNNNNN :blowdryer:
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kristie m Mon 05 May 2008, 6:39 pm

Hi there, Blaine! I wanted you to know I love your new install. I think all dark is so pretty on you!

I noticed on 101 that you posted that you had problems with Vapon No-Tape. I had major problems with Vapon, too. I tried and tried and just couldn't get that stuff to stay stuck. I tried using a lot of Vapon glue but ended up with a thick bond that still didn't stick very well. I'm back to using the old Liquid Gold which holds so well for me that I can just use a little on my covering wefts (double sandwich technique) and get my installs to last easily 6-7 weeks.
kristie m
kristie m

Back to top Go down

Post by kristie m Tue 06 May 2008, 1:05 am

And Blaine, I read your post tonight about feeling bad about the criticisms of your former hair color. I remember feeling very vulnerable myself the first times I posted install pics and people told me I should go longer, fuller or curlier. No one lives in your skin but you and pictures don't fully represent how something looks in person. If YOU like a certain look and it makes you feel good about yourself, don't fret if someone expresses a preference for a different look. It IS your hair and whatever makes you feel confident about yourself is the right look for you. I still have people telling me they preferred my ultra short look to my long hair and I just blow them off.

Before extensions:
New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair Pixiehair-1

After extensions:
New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair Wavyrussian2-1

I say F**K them if they don't like the hair that you prefer!
kristie m
kristie m

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Tue 06 May 2008, 1:49 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOooooowowowowowowo weeeee
wow very pretty Kristie :lipsbaby:
LOOK AT THOSE LONG LOCKS :blowdryer: :blowdryer:
THANKS For sharing,, :dance girl: :dance girl:
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blainewitch Tue 06 May 2008, 9:21 pm

WOW! Kristy, you are Gorgeous! Is your natural hair that short in the install picture? It blends so well! Your gorgeous and a great hair extensionist!

Thanks for the advice and the compliments. I fully agree and honestly I started to reply snotty, but then I thought about it and I really don't think the comments were meant to hurt my feelings. Besides that's just not me. I just read into them wrong. I decided that it would be better to share my feelings than to get defensive in a snotty manner. I also figured that ppl could learn from my post to watch their "constructive criticism" of other ppl's installs because it can hurt feelings. Sometimes things aren't written as criticism, but the reader can misinterpret, since emotions don't show up in posts (other than the happy face emotions).

Blainewitch

Back to top Go down

Post by kristie m Wed 07 May 2008, 1:07 am

Thanks, Blaine! That really short hair was mine two and a half years ago. I've been mostly wearing tape and glue installs since then and have grown my own hair out to this length:

New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair Noextensions2008-1

And you're right... it's so easy to interpret a poster's words as criticism when in fact she is just expressing her preference. But I know that sensitive feeling very well. I've learned to hear opinions as just that, opinions. No one looks at me in the mirror every morning but me. If I like my hair, who cares if MissHairQueen thinks it looks like crap? It's MY hair after all.
New Install Reallyloveit Indian Hair 1
kristie m
kristie m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down