( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reallyloveit hair install, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

2 posters

Go down

Reallyloveit hair install, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Empty Reallyloveit hair install, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Post by BabyDollBlonde Sun 25 Jan 2009, 11:25 pm

Hi everyone

I just wanted to leave some feedback on Colette's RLI hair, this stuff is AMAZING!!! :OMG:

i absolutely adore this hair, I got the Euro in #613, and I also have a weft of Indian in #27/613, 18/22 mixed with some Bohyme I already had in #613 and #22, and this is the nicest install I have ever had, and I have had extensions for over 5 years!! :Yahooooo!:

The Euro hair would have to be the nicest, most silkiest, finest hair I have ever seen, it feels the same as my hair exactly! It has such a beautiful and natural lustre, and it never ever tangles or sheds, not one bit. Honestly everyone should get some of this hair, itisi that good, and beleive me I have tried all types of hair over the years. For my hair having mixed with bohyme and Indian I now have such beautifullly, natural volumed hair that looks and feels like my own, I have ever been so happy with an install as I am with this one. The Indian hair is wonderful too, what lovely hair for such a good price, I am very impressed, it just get's better and better the longer I wear it. Colette is the one of the nicest people ever, she is so incredibly helpful, kind and genorous and I am so grateful to have found her and I am a customer for a long time, until my hair grows enough to go extn free, not for years though Rolling Eyes I am so happy with my reallyloveit hair, and I recommend it to everybody! Very Happy

BabyDollBlonde

Back to top Go down

Reallyloveit hair install, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Empty Re: Reallyloveit hair install, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Mon 26 Jan 2009, 2:09 pm

Thanks so much BabyDollBlonde,
That is a wonderful review and I am so very happy you love your new install
I would love to see what your hair looks like if you can up load a photo that
would be great :blowdryer:
But if your not sure how to do it here , just send one to me and I will do it for you and I would
love to add you to the website..I can't wait to see what your install looks like sounds beautiful
THANKS again and again Reallyloveit hair install, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! 783546 :dance girl:
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Reallyloveit hair install, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Empty Re: Reallyloveit hair install, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Wed 01 Apr 2009, 7:37 pm

Singer wrote:Thanks so much BabyDollBlonde,
That is a wonderful review and I am so very happy you love your new install
I would love to see what your hair looks like if you can up load a photo that
would be great :blowdryer:
But if your not sure how to do it here , just send one to me and I will do it for you and I would
love to add you to the website..I can't wait to see what your install looks like sounds beautiful
THANKS again and again Reallyloveit hair install, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! 783546 :dance girl:

HEY JUST Wanted to check in and see how your feeling :o)
any photos yet ?
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down