( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 days later - Sunday AUG 31 NEW INSTALL

3 posters

Go down

5 days later - Sunday AUG 31  NEW INSTALL Empty 5 days later - Sunday AUG 31 NEW INSTALL

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Sun 31 Aug 2008, 9:57 pm

I wanted my Indian hair back and I didn't like all the dark brown on me I tried Shocked
Soooo I put 3 RLI Indian hair 27/613 back in 5 days later - Sunday AUG 31  NEW INSTALL 783546 and 1 w4/b under for a little dark going on
I loveeee this hair and I added only 1 bohyme 18/22 bodywave on top so I can have a little weight but I also think my RLI HAIR IS So soft and it get's softer the more I wash it 5 days later - Sunday AUG 31  NEW INSTALL 783546 :dance girl: SO I AM BACKKKKKKKKKKK :lipsbaby:
5 days later - Sunday AUG 31  NEW INSTALL Necole

Last edited by Singer on Mon 03 Nov 2008, 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

5 days later - Sunday AUG 31  NEW INSTALL Empty Re: 5 days later - Sunday AUG 31 NEW INSTALL

Post by Saralee Mon 01 Sep 2008, 1:34 pm

i looks georgeous, i do like it better, than the other istall, i think i need to try your 18/22!!
Saralee
Saralee

Back to top Go down

5 days later - Sunday AUG 31  NEW INSTALL Empty Re: 5 days later - Sunday AUG 31 NEW INSTALL

Post by milehigirl Tue 02 Sep 2008, 3:20 am

Comparing your two installs, I love the lighter colors on you!!! I think they complement your features so much better. There was too much of the dark color in the previous photo, so it looked too harsh with your soft face...hope that makes sense!?
I love how you left the one dark weft underneath tho...adds some 'depth' and a real natural look. I love that kind of color blending!
:tender:

milehigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down