( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Install

3 posters

Go down

First Install Empty First Install

Post by grnachrs Sat 09 Apr 2011, 1:20 pm

I just completed my first install with the Liquid Gold and your hair wefting tape. What I really like is that I was able to do it myself without any problems. I've tried many different methods of install which include clip ins, Mane Maxx, and the copper bonds. Out of those I found the clip ins the best but was not totally happy with the fact that I had to take them out everyday and put them back in every morning which left me little to no time for styling.

I'm very happy with this install so far. The only problem I had was that the Liquid Gold is very thick and hard to spread. I couldn't get the syringe to suck up the glue. Maybe I did it wrong. Would love to hear how to fix this problem.

I'll post back in a couple of days to let you know how the wefts are staying. I have my fingers crossed First Install 585793

Jackie

grnachrs

Back to top Go down

First Install Empty Re: First Install

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Sat 09 Apr 2011, 3:50 pm

Hello Jackie,
and Congrats! yes clip-ins are nice for a couple time a week thing, but not a permanent method.
Also sounds like you didn't get the Dvd because its very easy- really the Dvd we have for sale shows
so many ways of making these wefts its really a great deal. Smile

But to help you out I will give you a tip, to use the LG glue you wouldn't want to suck it up ever, NOW THAT would be very hard to do with any glue.

Just pore the LG glue into your syringe holding your finger at the bottom / tip, so it wont come back out then just lay your syringe on its side when your not using it , or even better just let it sit back into your bottle so you wont waste any.
P.S. you can also cut the tip off so it will flow better once you have filled it.. This way its very easy to spread your glue just by applying pressure on your syringe , then when not in use just pull back on your syringe and it should not keep coming out.
Ok hope that helps you next time.

Also if you made your wefts right they should stay together for ever, I have lots of customers that make them and they last years really, they can wear there wefts over and over and over again,, until the hair gives out!
ok well I hope this helps..Love to see some photos of your install.

Feel free to ask more questions as I am happy to help..

For anyone that would love to learn how to make bulk hair wefts or already wefted hair extensions, we have a Brand new Dvd with both methods provided you can see all the info here.
http://hairweftingtape.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=28&products_id=57
Smile
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by grnachrs Sat 09 Apr 2011, 4:52 pm

I did purchase the DVD, however, I must have missed the glue trick. Thanks for your response and I look forward to using this method for a long time.

grnachrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Sat 09 Apr 2011, 5:06 pm

Your so welcome and I am so happy you have the Dvd!
And there is so much to learn and so much info in that Dvd
I could see how I could miss that part , cause when you get it you just want to start making your wefts right away ...

So no problem with missing that little part First Install 675259

Now you know, just pore and go! and snip the end for a better flow, and when your not using it just place it right back into the bottle and this way you never waste a drop of the LG glue! and I am so happy you will be using this method for a long time to come, Really there is nothing like it because no other tape will be able to make these awesome bulk hair extensions and I also will be a long time user. ! I LOVE FLAT TO MY HEAD hair extensions!
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grnachrs Fri 15 Apr 2011, 6:49 pm

I am at the end of my first week. I haven't lost any of the wefts! Remembering that this is my first install, I am trying to figure out the best method for the sides of my head. I used the bulk weft technique this time with a bulk weft cover over the tape. This seems to bulky for my fine hair. Next time, I think I will use the hand tied on my sides with the bulk hair method. Hopefully they will lay flatter to my head. So far overall, I am very happy with this install. I would love to hear from others on the types of bulk and hand tied hair they have used as I am still trying to find a quality hair the matches my own fine hair. (also where you purchased it)

Thanks Singer! This method has topped the others I have used. I am hoping the take down is as easy as the install. Will post again when I have completed that process.

grnachrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Fri 15 Apr 2011, 7:01 pm

Hi Jackie and I am so happy this is working for you but I am not sure what you mean by a covering weft of bulk hair ? so you made a bulk weft and the made another and covered / sandwiched it ? I would think that would be kinda thick depending on how thin you made your bulk weft but I use the extra hair running across like I show in the DVD or I use a piece of already wefted hair and run that over the weft or above the weft so it lays flat but I love using bohyme hand tied hair.. I buy it here http://www.ebonyline.com/bohyme-hand-tied.html ... Its not cheap hair but its the best hair I have found for blondes..

I would love to see a photo. :o)
Well I hope this helps and just remember when doing your take downs,
always give yourself plenty of time and never be in a hurry + using all the tips that I show in the DVD, like warming up the remover and letting it sit for a good 20 min is best then you should have no problems.. :lipstick:

OH and I should say CONGRATS ON making your first bulk hair weft that in it self is a GREAT START for someone who is new to this.
Most girls have been wearing already wefted hair extension for years before they even learn / try the bulk weft method.
I should also say that bulk wefts can be made thin or thick it just depends on what you want and where you are placing them..ok again ITS great to hear about your install. !!!!
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Back to top Go down

First Install Empty Take Down

Post by grnachrs Sat 23 Apr 2011, 3:21 pm

Had to take my wefts out due to bad hair. It was very ratty. Take down took some time but was fairly easy. Ordered Bohyme hair from the following site http://www.superhairfactory.com/shop/ Best of all it is on sale! Those of you who like the Bohyme may want to check this site out. I purchased the hand wefts this time. Love the hair and how it feels. Now I am just playing with the placement of my wefts. This time is better but next time I have decided to make a few changes.

This time I tried putting the hand tied over my tape on a few and putting a strip of hair over some. I've found that I really like laying the hair on top of the tape. It lays so flat I can hardly tell it is on my head. I also used the 3/4 tape (with glue) this time and folded it over on the hand tied. I've had to add a few more rows, because the hand tied is much thinner than a regular weft, but I am much more satisfied with the feel. It also matches the texture of my hair much better.

Hopefully, this will stay secure. The last ones sure did! I'll post again after my next install. To let you know how this hair held up. Hopefully it wont be near as dry and tangly.

Thanks again Singer! :reallyloveit:

grnachrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Sat 23 Apr 2011, 3:41 pm

Hi Jackie,
and this is wonderful news about your new install, sounds like you did it right with laying the hand tied and or the extra hair across - I LOVE doing it this way, I really do get a super flat weft and the extra volume of hair by adding the hair on the outside like you did.

Because I am not a sandwich method type in stall person Laughing because I have very fine thin hair I love being able to keep my own hair on the outside of my installs.
But everyone has to find what works best for them..
I can't wait to see your install sounds beautiful!

Also if anyone wants to buy Bohyme hair I am always happy to help you with that anytime I do wear bohyme myself and order often.
I also am not sure what you paid for your hair but I am sure I can get it for a few bucks less.. :lipstick:
This way you can wear beautiful hair and save a few bucks..
But always give me a week notice because it takes time to order and ship ok again Cant wait to see your new install..
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aashley Sun 09 Oct 2011, 4:12 pm

good news for you for your new install i m happy for you

aashley

http://www.hairwithextensions.com

Back to top Go down