( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest install

2 posters

Go down

Latest install Empty Latest install

Post by loveholly Wed 10 Dec 2008, 3:10 pm

Hi~ Here's the pics of the latest install I did. I went from using #5 to the 14b/5. I don't think it's drastic at all. Very subtle. It's not like I went from brown to blonde. It just looks like I got highlights put into my brown hair. I went to the salon and got highlights on my real hair before I did this install - YES - I did take out my hair and go in public with my short ugly hair - I can't belive it!! I couldn't wait to put my long hair back in!! This time I used Super tape instead of the Blue tape & I like it a lot better! No gummies in my hair - and it's holding a lot better. It's been 2 full weeks and I haven't had to touch anything up. Just some slight slipping, which is normal. Thanks so much for this great hair!!

Latest install IMG_3731
Latest install IMG_3745
Latest install IMG_3716

loveholly

Back to top Go down

Latest install Empty Re: Latest install

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Sun 14 Dec 2008, 2:58 pm

loveholly ,
YOU LOOK STUNNING :Angle: Just BEATUIFUL !!!! I MEAN IT
THIS IS THE BEST INSTALL AND LOOK YET ON YOU :tender: Latest install 749877
GREAT Job YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!! THANKs SO MUCH FOR SHARING,,,
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by loveholly Tue 16 Dec 2008, 5:39 pm

Thanks Singer! This is the 3rd week with this install and the hair is still great! I'm getting close to needing to take it down. I can't keep mine on for more than 3-4 weeks. I don't like it when the tapes start to droop. But I can't tell you how happy I am with the hair. No shedding, no itchy beard, washes and dries perfectly - I just love it! I might order honey blonde next time. So when I do my take down, I'll add a row or two of that to my existing 14b/5 to give it a slightly lighter look. Thanks again, have a great holiday!!

loveholly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down