( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pros and Cons about a skin weft

2 posters

Go down

Pros and Cons about a skin weft Empty Pros and Cons about a skin weft

Post by Julia Sun 29 Aug 2010, 1:01 am

I have used the micro ring technique for years now and have only just recently heard about skin wefts.( australia is really backwards.. haha)
I would like to know what the comfort of wearing is and if you can still wear the hair up in a ponytail etc.

also, Are there any tips on washing the hair ( how often, what products to avoid etc)

Are they heat resistant with the tape?

I am sorry, I might sound a bit dumb but I am trying to find out everything possible so I can teach my client in the future.

( Putting my order through in a minute!

) http://i145.photobuc

Julia

Back to top Go down

Pros and Cons about a skin weft Empty Re: Pros and Cons about a skin weft

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com Sun 29 Aug 2010, 4:00 am

Hi Julia
if you are going to buy a already made skin weft most of the time the hair is not great.
This is why making your own bulk wefts is second best to a already made Junky hair skin weft

Also depending on where you get your real skin weft most the time you can wash your weft with a
good shampoo just don't use cheap stuff because the hair itself might get dried out.

Also if you make any of our hair wefts - with either method you can wear a pony tail no problem

Just so you know if you buy our method or not and if you end up buying a skin weft,
you will need good hair tape, I would for sure use our tape - the 3/4 x 3 yards is perfect size.
Hope this helps!

Smile
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down