( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Machine weft seems too bulky for my thin/fine hair...

Go down

Machine weft seems too bulky for my thin/fine hair... Empty Machine weft seems too bulky for my thin/fine hair...

Post by girlsaidwhat Wed 31 Aug 2011, 12:14 am

Hi everyone,

I'm completely new to hair extensions.

I experienced quite a bit of hair loss on the top and sides of my head about 5 months ago. It's starting to fill back in, but I still mostly wear hats and am now going to my friend Paige who is a stylist who is going to help me with extensions.

I bought machine weft extensions from Sally today, but am afraid the machine weft is really bulky and I may not be happy with the final result as my hair is so thin and fine.

Can I cut the machine weft off and just use your tape to hold the hair? Do I need to use glue like liquid gold to somehow bond the hair together before doing this? I'm at a loss, and she's installing in two days. I'd like to do whatever prep work might need to be done on my own since she's not charging me and I want to take up as little of her time as possible when I'm there.

And if I do this, will I be able to get the extensions a little closer to my part line and hair line than with that bulky machine weft?

Thanks in advance for any help!

girlsaidwhat

Back to top Go down